Volunteer on Walk Day
Volunteering is a great way to participate and show your support for those who suffer with Parkinson's disease.
If you are interested in volunteering at our More Talk! More Walk! event, please use our registration portal found in the top menu under "Register" and then select "Register Solo" and select Volunteer as your participation type, or contact Ramya Chitatoor, Sponsorships & Special Events Manager, by email at rchitatoor@parkinsonsInstitute.org or phone (650)770-0201 x 1007.
We need volunteers to help with the following:
- Set Up: 6:00am-9:00am
- Parking Lot Assistance: 7:00am-10:00am
- Volunteer Table: 6:30am-10:30am
- Registration Table: 7:30am-11:00am
- Food Table: 8:00am-1:00pm
- Kids Corner : 8:30am-1:00pm
- Course Monitors / Cheering Walkers: 9:00-12:00pm
- Clean Up: 1:00pm -3:00pm