Volunteer on Walk Day
Volunteering is a great way to participate and show your support for those who suffer with Parkinson's disease.
If you are interested in volunteering at our More Talk! More Walk! event, please use our registration portal found in the top menu under "Register" and then select "Register Solo" and select Volunteer as your participation type, or contact Ramya Chitatoor, Sponsorships & Special Events Manager, by email at rchitatoor@parkinsonsInstitute.org or phone (408) 542-5698.
All volunteers get a T-shirt!
We need volunteers to help with the following:
- Set Up: 6:00am 9:00am
- Parking Lot Assistance: 7:00am 11:00am
- Volunteer Table: 6:30am 10:30am
- Registration Table: 7:30am- 11:00am
- Breakfast Table: 8:00am 12:00pm
- Kids Corner : 8:30am 1:00pm
- Course Monitors / Cheering Walkers: 9:00 12:00pm
- Clean Up: 1:00pm -3:00pm